- I share her fear for toenails, they look too naked without polish. Actually I don't like them with polish either, not my own, and not my loved ones, let alone strangers toes. Strange thing is though I always have to look at them.
- In bed I completely cover myself with blankets, only my nose sticks out, when it gets too warm I put one leg on the blankets.
- When I get nervous I pull hair out of my eyebrows.
- I am addicted to spicy food. I can last a few days without, but then put chillipaste on my sandwich.
- I do not like to watch tv unless there is a good movie on.
- I have a phobia for noises, too much noise makes me nervous.(leaving me without eyebrows LOL).
- I do have a drivers licence, but am afraid to drive the car on the highway (waving at Mandy ;-)
- I talk to myself too, not only when scrapping... but now I wonder if that is weird as most scrappers who got this tag gave this answer ;-)
- I hardly ever use my newest papers for a layout, somehow I like them way too much to cut them up, I love to look at them for a while, usually after a month or two I can part with them (meaning some new stash came in ;-))
- I have this urge to touch/feel any artwork with structure. I once touched a piece of art in museum that had such a nice dark fluffy black look, it turned out to be charcoal spray painted in some way. They were not happy with me.
Ha, that was easy! When I try a little harder I am sure I can come up with more LOL! Now am I weird?
I have to tag ten more people, but everyone I know has already been tagged, so if you visit this blog, and like to share your weirdness then please let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!
Have a nice day!