Saturday, 22 December 2007
Wednesday, 19 December 2007
Saturday, 15 December 2007
Sunday, 9 December 2007
Wednesday, 5 December 2007
is gekomen!!! This evening we will be celebrating Sinterklaas (dutch tradition, Sinterklaas is a saint that brings children presents on his birthday), with lots of presents for Mei-Li. Hopefully she will enjoy it more then the movie she was watching on the picture this layout is about.
This layout was made for this weeks Dutch Dare, the other awesome creations you can find here.
Unfortunately Sinterklaas doesn't bring me anything, therefor I spoiled my self with some nice goodies from the MLS shop, make sure you check out the mega super sale section!
Thanks for visiting see you soon!
Tuesday, 4 December 2007
Thursday, 22 November 2007
Thursday, 15 November 2007
This card was made with some scraps, same paper as layout above ;-)) prima flowers, a button and an autumn leaves stamp on craft paper.
Thanks for visiting, see you soon!
Wednesday, 7 November 2007
For this special occasion I made this layout.
It felt a bit awkward making a card for a blog, and I didn't have any anniversary pictures left, so just used "one " in the tittle.
Curious what the other girls made??? Click here.
Thanks for visiting will be back soon with a new post.
Tuesday, 16 October 2007
I guess I have a new addiction, canvas ;-))
Used a lot of acrylic paint, paintdabbers, poscapens, gaffertape by 7 gypsies, AC thickers foam and chipboard, some looovely Hambly, doodlebug paperfrills, and my good ol' dymo labelmaker.
Thanks for visiting hope to see you soon, and oh, if you do visit ((I can see by the counter that you do ;-)), please leave me a comment, I'd love to know who visits, and would love to check your blogs in return!
Wednesday, 3 October 2007
Last week we welcomed a new DT member at MLS, Natasja, this lady makes beautiful creations, you can see them at her blog.
We will have some more news for you soon... in the mean time check out the Dutch Dare blog, for a new challenge.... and some more inspiration!!
Thanks for visiting!
Friday, 21 September 2007
So here is my take at the dare:
Sorry for the bad picture... couldn't get it any better. Here is what I used:background bazzill, patterned paper Tinkering Ink, Swirls and dots Fancy Pants, tittle lettering Basic Grey, and some paperglaze.
Husband and DD have been ill this past week, did not have a lot of creative time but managed to squeeze out this project:
This is what I used: Bazzill card stock, Patterned papers by Junkitz, Hamby overlays and rubons, a lot of Paint dabbers... American craft thickers, and some Heidi Swap bling.
Thank you for you visit... see you soon!
Friday, 7 September 2007
Sunday, 2 September 2007
Are you one of those people who collects about anything that can possibly be used for scrapbooking, than common and play along! The challenge and the stunning projects made by the Dutch Dare girls can be found here.
And one more to show, yes, have been a busy bee (in scrapbooking that is LOL). Was made with some papers that have been sitting in my stash for ages now..
Nothing else to share... wishing you a colorful week!
Sunday, 26 August 2007
Wednesday, 22 August 2007
Sorry for the bad pictures, daylight was very bad here again today, rain, rain, rain :-(((
Thanks for visiting and see you soon!
Thursday, 16 August 2007
We got to use some of the gorgeous colorful Tinkering Ink papers and (one of my current favorites :-) Autumn Leaves stamps.
Thanks for visiting, see you soon!
Saturday, 4 August 2007
Thursday, 2 August 2007
Will be back sometime early next week with some more creations. For now I wish you all a good (finally sunny in Holland) weekend!
Thursday, 5 July 2007
This lay out was made with the Memory Lane kit of June, challenge was to make a 6"by 12" lo. The lo was originally created on this size, I decided afterwards to turn it into a 12" by 12" lo since I do not have an album yet for half lay outs.
I made a spread... yes a spread, boy that was a long time ago! Pictures are made last year summer when the weather was great, sure hope we'll see some sun soon!
Some good news to share, Basic Grey's Infuse collection and Autumn Leaves the french twist die cuts arrived at Memory Lane!
Thanks for visiting!
Thursday, 14 June 2007
Thanks for visiting.
Have a good weekend!
Wednesday, 6 June 2007
I have been tagged again by Danielle. Usually I am not that fond of tags, but this one I liked. I have to name five of my favorite girls and boys names... so here we go...
Ok, now I have to tag five other people... lets see...
Tuesday, 29 May 2007
Friday, 18 May 2007
Monday, 7 May 2007
Thursday, 3 May 2007
Wednesday, 2 May 2007
Two Things You Are Wearing Right now
- flip flops
Two Things You Have in a Relationship
Two of Your Favourite Things to do
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment
Two Pets You Had
- cat and many more...
Two Things You Did Last Night
- answer birthday phone calls
Two Things You Ate Today
Two People You Last Talked To
Two Favorite Places
Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow
- ironing :-(
- job interview (keep your fingers crossed for me)
Two Longest Car Rides
- south of France
Two Guilty Pleasures
- French Cheese
Two Things that Make Me Laugh
- a funny movie
Two Things I Last Got in the Mail
- bills :-(((
I am not gonna tag anybody, If you like to fill in this tag please go ahead, leave me a comment and I'd love to read it!
That's it for now, have a great day!
Thursday, 26 April 2007
- I share her fear for toenails, they look too naked without polish. Actually I don't like them with polish either, not my own, and not my loved ones, let alone strangers toes. Strange thing is though I always have to look at them.
- In bed I completely cover myself with blankets, only my nose sticks out, when it gets too warm I put one leg on the blankets.
- When I get nervous I pull hair out of my eyebrows.
- I am addicted to spicy food. I can last a few days without, but then put chillipaste on my sandwich.
- I do not like to watch tv unless there is a good movie on.
- I have a phobia for noises, too much noise makes me nervous.(leaving me without eyebrows LOL).
- I do have a drivers licence, but am afraid to drive the car on the highway (waving at Mandy ;-)
- I talk to myself too, not only when scrapping... but now I wonder if that is weird as most scrappers who got this tag gave this answer ;-)
- I hardly ever use my newest papers for a layout, somehow I like them way too much to cut them up, I love to look at them for a while, usually after a month or two I can part with them (meaning some new stash came in ;-))
- I have this urge to touch/feel any artwork with structure. I once touched a piece of art in museum that had such a nice dark fluffy black look, it turned out to be charcoal spray painted in some way. They were not happy with me.
Ha, that was easy! When I try a little harder I am sure I can come up with more LOL! Now am I weird?
I have to tag ten more people, but everyone I know has already been tagged, so if you visit this blog, and like to share your weirdness then please let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!
Have a nice day!