Wednesday 19 December 2007

Dutch Dares and More...

I don't know about you, but I always get a little bit sentimental at the end of a year, It gives me the feeling time goes by too fast... I think a lot of the dear ones I've lost, the memories I've created, and the older I get the more I wish I could stop time...
This Dutch Dare is all about feelings... what do you feel at this time of year, do you have any "special' thoughts, what are your believes?? Are you like us, getting a bit sentimental of all the sweetness you hear and see? Or does (holiday) stress take over?? We would love to know, and see your thoughts. If you'd like to share please visit this link for more information and inspiration.
I was totally inspired by Moniqui while I made this little box. All my wishes for the new year for everybody in this world are on it. Thanks Monique for the inspiration!










Materials used: a little giftbox for jewelery, altered with metalic alcohol ink, some BG Blush paper (as good as any christmas paper), some stuff bought at the christmasmarket, and Heidi Swapp chipboard letters altered with Brilliance ink.
Thanks for visiting, will be back soon!


3 comments:

Anniek said...

Wow, what a lovely box!

Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said...

The box is gorgeous Mirjam! Monique is a gem isn't she:)

I just wanted to wish you a fantastic Christmas, I hope you have a great few days!

Hugs
Paula
xxx

Moniqui said...

Superleuk boxje! Ik bloos hoor ;)))
Hugs,Monique