Saturday 15 December 2007

November MLS kit

It's about time I post again!! Had a rough week, my little car died on Thursday :-( hopefully it can be fixed. Hoped I had some money left over this month to put with my savings for a SLR camera, but am afraid it now has to go somewhere else.
Had some good times too, playing with the November kit from Memory Lane. Loved the combinations of these papers with some Hambly. The other girls made amazing things too, you can have a look at their creations here.
Layout was made according to the sketch Nicole made for last months Memory Lane NewsLetter.




Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Great projects Mirjam! Too bad your car died... :(

Thanks for your beautiful card! I love it! :D

D@nielle said...

fab projects and thanks for your awesome xmas card !

Birgit said...

Great work! Looks like a lovely kit!

Mandy said...

Hey sweetie, sorry to hear about you car... hope father Xmas brings you a new one... I love your layouts and the beautiful Xmas-hanger you sent me has got a perfect spot in my livingroom, it is sooo sweet!

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

You made some great projects with the kit!!

Unknown said...

Stunning work as always - and sorry about the car - they have this habit of eating away at our savings!

Hope your Christmas plans are going well - and if you have some free time 15-17 February 08 - would love to see you again in Ede!