This layout cost me... usually it takes me two to three hours to make a layout, but this one took me days. Everything I wanted to make did not seem to work, I wanted to make this on a sheet of craftcardstock only, and put some cute hambly white mod flower rubons between the picture and the overlays... but the rubons didn't stick, that is, some parts did, some did not, so I traced over the remains on felt and cut them out, the stemps of the flowers are sewed on. Then when finished layering on different cardstock I did not like the layout anymore, so I cut it out again. After hours of work this is the result... I kinda like it, only whish it didn't take me so much time.
I took today of (will only cook :-)) to scrap, so see ya soon!