Tuesday 20 October 2009

Don't

look at the birdy. Finally managed to make some pictures of Mei-Li without her posing for me, quess she thinks she is a model, giving me that fake smile when she sees me coming with the camera. Got the inspiration for this layout on the memorylane blog, challenge was to make an autumny layout, didn't make any "falling leaves" pictures yet so using this colorsheme was the best I could do. These papers have been in my stash forever, they are not the colors I reach for first, but I am quit happy with the result. An other little project I had fun creating, the deer is from one of those cheap silver sticker sheets I bought at Kruidvat, I put it on craftcardstock, and cut it out.
Feeling creative these days, there is more to come soon.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

D@nielle said...

geweldig dat je weer meedoet ! Vind je lo superleuk. Enneh goed idee om zo die stickers te gebruiken.

Mandy said...

Hoi! Wat een leuke lo en wat is je dochter groot geworden! Bedankt voor het medoen!