Wednesday 11 November 2009

Don't Look at me...

like that... Layout made about my daughter giving me the look when she needs something from me ( mostly works ;-))

Usually my layouts are kinda flat, I have seen so many layouts online lately that have that nice 3d look that I had to give it a try. Here's a close up.


An other one made about Mei-Li's swim certificat it took her one and a half year to finally get her A certificat, but within six weeks she had B too! Last summer she has got to practice her swimming a lot and really enjoys it now. BTW this sketch comes from a blog that closed now, I thought I had put it in my favorites but cannot find it anymore, if you know where it comes from please let me know so I can give proper credit. **edited, I found the blog, such a shame they stopped, it's Mix it Up**


I am so much in love with these little AC owls, love to cut them out to use on cards and tags...


And been thinking for a while about starting an art journal, the cover is finished now, I have put it on my desk and will give it a start this weekend.

Our week has not been so good, a lot of sneezing and coughing going on... had some news to worry about too, hope next week will be better.

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

D@nielle said...

haha they all have a look like that don't they ;) Love the owls too.

Lydia said...

Oh man I love those monsters I love the way you used them and cut up the paper. Fabulous!

Revlie said...

WOW, die layouts zijn super zeg! en die uiltjes, helemaal gaaf gedaan!

Birgit said...

Prachtige dingen allemaal Mirjam! En ik weet niet hoe lang je deze banner al hebt maar ik vindt 'm erg leuk! Als je serieus geïnteresseerd bent in een workshop in de buurt van Wijchen mail me dan even op scrappen@birgitkoopsen.nl. Er zijn mogelijkheden! :)