Monday 11 January 2010

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2010...

I know I am a bad, bad, bad, blogger, love that some of you still take the effort of taking a look at my blog every now and then... I have been busy these past few months, husband is out of work now too, as am I. We have some great sparkling ideas of how we want to spend the rest of our working lives, but that does need some time to investigate...
Eventhough we had this bad news just before the holidays we had a great time spending them, and still have due to the wintery weather we have here right now ( almost a full month of snow and ice ;)) I am a coward if it comes to driving in this kind of weather, so I have not been far from home these days, but home is what we made it and I have been enjoying it to the max, here some pictures to show you how our last month has been...
My word for 2010 just has to be ENJOY!!






Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

D@nielle said...

wow that is some crappy news to get just before xmas. I wish you both the best of luck finding new jobs or your new direction !
ehm can't see the pic's ?

Birgit said...

't al weer even geleden dai ik op je blog was en zie nu pas jullie vervelende nieuws! Ik hoop dat jullie inmiddels wat goede vooruitzichten hebben en gauw weer aan de slag kunnen! Veel succes ermee!