Friday 5 January 2007

I've been Tagged!

For the first time by Daphne. Now I am not such a reader (anymore) but did start a book a little while ago. I love the books of this writer since they tell a lot of chinese history in good stories.
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence.
3. Post the text of the following 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the author and book.
5. Tag three people of your own.
So here it goes, sorry in Dutch only;
Lian rende de groene zee in en liet zich in haar armen wegzinken...Haar angsten, twijfels en zorgen verdampten. De grens tussen Lian en haar omgeving vervaagde.
Author of this book is Lulu Wang name of the book is Het Lelietheater, a short description of the book you can find here sorry, it is in Dutch only.
Three other people I tag mmm, let see... Mandy, Dawn, and Tanja Have fun girls!

2 comments:

Daffie Online said...

I have this book for years... but still didn't read it....
Let me know what you think when you finish it :)

Daffie Online said...
This comment has been removed by the author.