Saturday 20 January 2007

Time...

Guess that is my word for 2007. Not only the lack of to do all the things I would like to do, but also the management of time, the things I needed or wanted to do long ago... and the time to stop (smoking) bad habits...
This is what I found in one of my drawers waiting to be altered for a long long time... The papers where in my tray a long time too (yes D think I have an addiction for these BG papers ;-)) I loved them so much I just did not want to cut them up or put something over them, so this is what I did with them. Kept it clean and simple, and am quit happy with it ;-)) Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

D@nielle said...

ok we gaan je aanmelden bij BGA (Basic Grey Anonymous) hihi. Maarreh geweldig hoor mooi altered project, dat was mijn woord overigens van vorig jaar ! Heb ook een klok liggen maar die ga ik pas doen als mijn studio af is.

Daffie Online said...

oooooooooh....this is so beautiful. And I can totally relate to your BG addiction.... my stack of BG is growing every season...hihi...

I so hope you will stop smoking... Think I told you before but it really was the best decision I have EVER made :)... If you really really want it.. it is not that hard. You have my support!

Angelique said...

Beautiful !!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Ziet er super uit Mirjam... en ik ben ook een echte BG fan, en ja die TIJD...

gr Nicole

Unknown said...

A beautiful clock Mirjam... I also love Basic Grey :)

Charlotte said...

Prachtige klok Mirjam! Probeer maar te denken dat je meer tijd hebt, nu je bent gestopt met roken... :) Ik hoop dat het helpt! Ook ik ben bijna 5 jaar geleden gestopt met roken en ik ben daar nog elke dag blij om... heel veel succes!